AIMS & OBJECTIVES
KARNATAKA PARENTS' ASSOCIATION FOR MENTALLY RETARDED CITIZENS
* To act as a catalyst and promoter in ensuring the growth of an infrastructure for the welfare of persons with Mental Retardation and other Developmental Disabilities.
* To keep in view the concept of Community Based Resource Development in achieving the above.
* To be actively involved in supporting parents in the setting up of services for persons with mental retardation.
* Parents becoming members of KPAMRC
* By becoming donor member of KPAMRC
* By sponsoring projects of KPAMRC totally/partially
* By giving generous donations to KPAMRC
* DONATIONS to KPAMRC are eligible for Tax Exemption u/s 80G of IT. Act. 1961
* KPAMRC Registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act 1960 – Regn. No. 83/79-80 dated 26-5-1979